If you are not receiving emails from RAGE FC, there could be a couple of issues, please look at the issue list below and possible resolutions to solve the problem. Emails are very important to our organization as most communication goes out that way.
Types of Emails Sent From RAGE FC:
- Team email lists - All team members should be on a team email list
- ICONTACT Mailings - All those that wish to get emails from our organization from time to time.
- Internal Mass Emails - we will send emails to RAGE Club members only periodically that must be received.
If you are not receiving any or some of the above emails please follow the steps below:
- Verify that your email is added to our lists, for team and internal emails contact email@example.com, for ICONTACT, please go here to add yourself - http://www.ragefcpremier.org/MAILING/index_E.html
- Make certain that our emails are added into your whitelist. For instructions to do this please visit this site for instructions - http://www.socialbuzzclub.com/faq/how-to-whitelist-an-email-in-gmail-outlook-aol-yahoo-hotmail-and-other-internet-service-providers
- Verify that the following emails are added to your whitelist: your team email - teamname; dave; Shawn; business; info and rageclub. please add @ragefcpremier.org to the above email names. We separeate them here to help avoid spam.
- Also please make certain emails from firstname.lastname@example.org are allowed as that is how our calendar reminders go out.